The Enemy's Gate is Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite characters in the Enderseries

2 posters

Go down

Favorite characters in the Enderseries Empty Favorite characters in the Enderseries

Post by Demosthenes Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 pm

My favorite book is the original, Ender's Game, but I adore Xenocide, Speaker for the Dead, Ender's Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon and Shadow of the Giant too. Ahaha which is pretty much all of them. But they're all soooo good.

My favorite characters are Peter, Petra, Bean, Dink, Alai, Miro, Novinha (however much she screwed stuff up, I still love her), Ela, Olhado, Valentine in the later books... I could go on and on. And Colonel Graff. And Jane. I think Achilles makes an awfully wonderful and compelling villain in the books on Earth. That scene in Shadow of the Hegemon where Petra is in Achilles's office and kicks him in the balls and then kisses him...one of the best scenes ever written, in my opinion. The tension is so high and Petra's lightning-fast thinking is just amazing. I LOVE Petra. And I love Peter too. Peter Wiggin is my favorite fictional character of all time. His story is so inspirational. He began as jealous and angry and manipulative and obsessive (although admittedly, pretty much everyone who knew him could see right through him, even if they didn't let on) and as he grew up he struggled with that pride and anger and jealousy, always comparing himself to others and tempering himself, and through that struggle, somewhere along the way he became someone amazing. ahhhh, Peter Wiggin gives me all the feelings, I love him so much.

And I love Miro. And I love Jane. And Olhado. For some reason I always loved Olhado a lot, even if he was barely in the series. And Wang-mu! I love Wang-mu.

How about you? Favorite characters?

Demosthenes

http://lusilly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite characters in the Enderseries Empty Re: Favorite characters in the Enderseries

Post by Petra Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:44 pm

I've only read the first book (O.O), so I'll have to say my favorite characters are Petra, Valentine, and Bean. I really like Ender, too. Very Happy
Petra
Petra
Admin

https://the-enemys-gate.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down